Nurses need immunisation guidance support to ensure safe practice
Measles outbreaks worldwide have made MMR vaccine coverage a top priority. Whether the focus is on ensuring children are reached in infancy, at school or pre-university, there has been a concerted effort to get the message across about the importance of preventing outbreaks.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now