Nurses need immunisation guidance support to ensure safe practice
Measles outbreaks worldwide have made MMR vaccine coverage a top priority. Whether the focus is on ensuring children are reached in infancy, at school or pre-university, there has been a concerted effort to get the message across about the importance of preventing outbreaks.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now