Nurses are pivotal in helping to stem the high rate of diabetes in the UK
Sue Thomas Associate editor, Primary Health Care
Around four million people are living with diabetes in England. This is expected to rise to more than five million over the next 20 years. A further 12.3 million people in the UK are at risk of developing the condition and its associated complications.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now