Meeting the challenges of new roles for general practice nursing
Marie Therese Massey Associate dean for Wider Workforce, Health Education England, South Yorkshire
Even before the pandemic, the pressures on general practice were well known and innovative ways were needed to meet the growing demand for appointments. England’s 2019 Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme aimed to recruit 26,000 staff in general practice by 2023-24 to increase the number of annual general practice appointments by 50 million.
Primary Health Care.
32, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now