It’s high time we sing the praises of general practice nurses
Marie Therese Massey RCN professional lead, General practice nursing
The World Health Organization has designated 2020 as the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife, marking the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth. What would Miss Nightingale think of general practice as a nursing specialism?
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now