Inspired community nursing legacy should become a national standard
What drives nurses to try an innovative approach to a long-standing problem? And what is it that provides the impetus, as well as the energy, to try something new?
Primary Health Care.
29, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now