Heartbreaking lockdown stories make a powerful case for health visiting
Our public health capabilities have been tested to the limit during COVID-19. In particular, the value of an effective health visiting service is being recognised, with families speaking out on social media about the effects on them and their children when they miss out on this vital support.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now