Health visitor’s projects for vulnerable families go above and beyond
Health visiting services have been tested to the limit during the COVID-19 pandemic, with staff facing a huge backlog of work that has required prioritisation of the most vulnerable families while operating in a shrinking workforce.
Primary Health Care.
32, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now