General practice nurses must be part of the conversation about contracts
Massey Marie-Therese Senior lecturer, Nursing at Sheffield Hallam University, RCN general practice nursing forum
Are you looking forward to the 2% pay rise that was announced in the new general practice contract? This takes effect this month and marks some of the biggest contract changes in more than a decade.
Primary Health Care. 29, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now