General practice nurses must be part of the conversation about contracts
Massey Marie-Therese Senior lecturer, Nursing at Sheffield Hallam University, RCN general practice nursing forum
Are you looking forward to the 2% pay rise that was announced in the new general practice contract? This takes effect this month and marks some of the biggest contract changes in more than a decade.
Primary Health Care.
29, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now