Exceptional community nursing care during the COVID-19 pandemic
Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the UK, community nurses have responded – as they always do – with creativity, innovation and collaboration, and by placing the needs of the individual, family and carer firmly at the centre of their healthcare focus.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now