Exceptional community nursing care during the COVID-19 pandemic
Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the UK, community nurses have responded – as they always do – with creativity, innovation and collaboration, and by placing the needs of the individual, family and carer firmly at the centre of their healthcare focus.
Primary Health Care. 30, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now