Clinical supervision aids well-being and protects nurses
Marie Therese Massey Associate dean for wider workforce, NHS England – Yorkshire, Primary Health Care’s editorial advisory board
Burnout, mental exhaustion and lack of resilience are all frequently cited reasons for nurses leaving the workforce, and addressing the mental health and well-being of nurses is a vital factor in retaining staff.
Primary Health Care.
33, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now