Celebrate your achievements by entering the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020
If you have thought about entering the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020, but wondered if it is worth the effort, then the words of this year’s community and general practice nurse award winner Janine McKnight-Cowan will surely inspire you.
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now