As the ‘new normal’, takes shape we must ensure GPNs are recognised
Where does general practice nursing stand as the ‘new normal’ of healthcare takes shape, and the models of community and primary care forged over the past few months of the COVID-19 emergency start to become part of everyday care?
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now