As the ‘new normal’, takes shape we must ensure GPNs are recognised
Where does general practice nursing stand as the ‘new normal’ of healthcare takes shape, and the models of community and primary care forged over the past few months of the COVID-19 emergency start to become part of everyday care?
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now