A deep-dive review of community nursing reinvestment is essential
Julie Green @jagreen121 RCN district and community nursing forum chair, a Queen’s Nurse and professor of district nursing, Keele University
As you read this, the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) consultation on our post-registration standards will have closed. It has prompted much debate on its timing, audience and content, with a lack of specific standards for each of the specialist practice qualifications (SPQs) being a prime issue.
Primary Health Care.
31, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now