A business case for district nurse resources that no one should ignore
Every week I receive emails asking the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) to point to the national guidance on how to configure the district nursing service locally. Questions are focused on patient safety and ensuring that communities served have the right nurse with the right skills – at the right time and place.
Primary Health Care.
32, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now