Hypertension: the latest NICE guidance
Erin Dean Health writer
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most important treatable causes of premature morbidity and mortality in the world, according to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now