Cervical cancer: how the NHS at-home HPV testing trial is being rolled out
There are around 3,200 new cervical cancer cases in the UK every year, the equivalent of more than eight every day, according to Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now