Cervical cancer: how the NHS at-home HPV testing trial is being rolled out
There are around 3,200 new cervical cancer cases in the UK every year, the equivalent of more than eight every day, according to Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now