Case-controlled study into detection of vulvovaginal candidiasis
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
This case-control study investigated whether patient self-taken low vaginal swabs (LVS) are a valid alternative to high vaginal swabs (HVS) for the detection of vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC) and bacterial vaginosis (BV).
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now