What the core specialist practice qualification will mean for nurses in community settings
The Nursing and Midwifery Council’s new all-encompassing qualification is for all community settings – and the Queen’s Nursing Institute is set to issue additional guidance
Advanced community nurse training qualifications are undergoing their most significant shake-up for almost 30 years.
Primary Health Care.
32, 5, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now