Transforming general practice nursing with a new career framework
Heralding the launch of a new plan for primary care practitioners that will provide nurses with a structure for career progression and role development
An education and career framework for general practice nursing has been launched by NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England (HEE) and Skills for Health.
Primary Health Care.
32, 4, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now