‘People who are committed to what they believe are the ones who succeed’
Lead nurse Louise Brady says there is nothing more rewarding than being part of positive change
What is your job?
I am lead nurse for primary and community care at Greater Manchester and Social Care Partnership. I am responsible for leading the development, implementation and delivery of a city-wide, general practice nurse education and training programme.
Primary Health Care. 29, 3, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.3.13.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now