My tips for developing real confidence as a nurse leader
Layla Alani Deputy director of governance, Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Learn from a mentor, silence your inner voice of doubt and develop your own leadership style
A few years ago, if someone had asked me who I am, I would have said I am a wife, a mother and a nurse, without giving the question any real thought.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now