How becoming a nurse prescriber could take you in unexpected directions
Prescribing offers nurses greater autonomy
Who can prescribe?
The term ‘non-medical prescribing’ covers prescribing by healthcare professionals other than doctors. Alongside nurses, it includes pharmacists and allied health professionals.
Primary Health Care.
31, 6, 17-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now