Creating a complex needs team for people with frailty
Michele Pulman reveals how she combines the skills of a frailty nurse and a GP to provide holistic care in the community
In her new role as a complex care and frailty nurse in general practice, Michele Pulman (pictured) is bringing together the skills and experience she has built up over years working in the community.
Primary Health Care.
30, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now