Could you take an advanced practice role at a GP surgery?
Stephen Jones @SWJ_1 RCN professional lead for mental health
Jazz Kenney Mental health clinical lead practitioner, Giffords Surgery in Melksham, Wiltshire
Stephen Jones talks to Jazz Kenney to find out more about raising the profile of mental health services in primary care
Before joining the RCN as professional lead for mental health, I spent most of 2020 advancing career pathways for senior NHS nurses at band 7 and beyond.
Primary Health Care.
31, 4, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now