Handbook of Primary Care Ethics
Lynn Welsh Lecturer, Nursing, University of the West of Scotland
Although more theoretical than practical, this book contains an interesting overview of the ethical considerations underpinning primary healthcare.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now