Assessing the NHS Health Check programme
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
The NHS Health Check programme was introduced in England to address high rates of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now