Assessing and treating adult patients with eczema
Sandra Lawton Nurse consultant dermatology, Dermatology Department, Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham
Eczematous conditions are common in all age ranges; this article focuses on conditions that affect adults. The principles of assessment and the use of emollients and topical corticosteroids covered in the article apply to the majority of eczematous conditions.
Primary Health Care.
20, 4, 32-39.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now