Why nurses need to talk about vitamin D with their patients
As the daylight hours get shorter, many people will need to top up their levels to keep healthy
As the days shorten into winter and the sun’s rays lose their summer strength, the need to consider vitamin D supplements comes to the fore.
Primary Health Care.
30, 6, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now