Why nurses need to talk about vitamin D with their patients
As the daylight hours get shorter, many people will need to top up their levels to keep healthy
As the days shorten into winter and the sun’s rays lose their summer strength, the need to consider vitamin D supplements comes to the fore.
Primary Health Care.
30, 6, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now