What it is like working in the UK’s biggest clinic during the mass COVID-19 vaccination roll-out
One nurse’s experience of a landmark day at a vaccine centre as 5,000 healthcare staff receive their jabs
The COVID-19 vaccination programme is the largest of its kind in NHS history – and nurses are at the forefront of its delivery.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now