Should there be a COVID-19 vaccine roll-out for children – and could school nurses be key?
Vaccinating children might help curb transmission, but views differ on what priority it should have
The government was on track to offer all UK adults a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the end of July. Now there is growing interest in whether children will, and indeed should, be next.
Primary Health Care.
31, 4, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now