Long-COVID: the range of symptoms and how to help your patients
Understanding the long-term implications for individuals and where to signpost or refer for support
COVID-19 has left devastation in its wake, not only in terms of the number of people who have died, but also those who have survived and are experiencing the lasting effects of the virus.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now