Dysphagia assessment and treatment: a guide for nurses
How to identify eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties, often associated with stroke, head and neck cancers and neurological conditions – and provide support
Dysphagia describes eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties in an individual of any age.
Primary Health Care.
32, 3, 10-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now