COVID-19: the steps to take when your shift ends to stay safe at home
Erin Dean , Health journalist
Online sources list a number of rigorous routines to take after each shift – but what do the experts say?
Many nurses will have spotted the lists circulating on social media, advising healthcare professionals on complicated routines to initiate when they arrive home after work to help halt the spread of COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now