Cardiovascular risk post-COVID-19: how to improve patient outcomes
What nurses can do to help reduce excess deaths from heart disease
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on the heart health of the nation. From COVID-related heart damage to the havoc caused to the services patients rely on, the legacy of the pandemic will be felt for years to come.
Primary Health Care.
33, 1, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now