Assisted dying: what the law says and how to respond when a patient asks for help to die
With debate continuing over changing the law on assisted dying, here’s what you need to know
Alison Pickard had been a nurse for more than 40 years, often caring for patients at the end of life, when she was diagnosed with motor neurone disease (MND).
Primary Health Care.
32, 1, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now