Advice on sleep position and foetal movement links to stillbirth
In high income countries stillbirth affects between 1.7 and 8.8 per 1,000 births after 28 weeks’ gestation (Flenady et al 2016). Globally the annual rate of reduction is 2% but there is wide variation. Three studies on stillbirth are reviewed here to inform practice.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now