Advice on sleep position and foetal movement links to stillbirth
In high income countries stillbirth affects between 1.7 and 8.8 per 1,000 births after 28 weeks’ gestation (Flenady et al 2016). Globally the annual rate of reduction is 2% but there is wide variation. Three studies on stillbirth are reviewed here to inform practice.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now