Terri Chandler Staff Nurse, Children’s Ward, Colchester General Hospital, Colchester, Essex
The aim of this article is to update nurses on the properties of oxygen, how it should be prescribed, different ways of administering and what the indications are for administering the oxygen in the first place.
Nursing Children and Young People.
13, 8, 37-42.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now