Culture, ethnicity, race: what’s the difference?
Sigrid Watt Lecturer, City University, London
Diane Norton Lecturer, City University, London
An exploration of the challenges facing nurses to provide culturally appropriate care to the child and family in a multicultural society.
Nursing Children and Young People.
16, 8, 37-42.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now