Working Together in Clinical Supervision: A Guide for Supervisors and Supervisees
Ben Parkinson Lecturer, Nursing, Glasgow Caledonian University
Clinical supervision is an important part of mental health practice and a requirement for many people in mental health and other settings.
32, 30, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now