Working Together in Clinical Supervision: A Guide for Supervisors and Supervisees
Ben Parkinson Lecturer, Nursing, Glasgow Caledonian University
Clinical supervision is an important part of mental health practice and a requirement for many people in mental health and other settings.
32, 30, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now