When sharing data saves lives
A system that triggers safeguarding alerts when at-risk children attend emergency departments is being adopted by the NHS and social workers
Sobrutal were Ayeeshia-Jayne Smith’s injuries, they were described as being of the kind normally seen after a car crash.
Nursing Standard. 32, 8, 12-13. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.8.12.s13
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now