What you do can make a difference
When an opportunity arises, grab it, says RCN professional lead for the executive nurse network Christine McKenzie
Christine McKenzie joined the RCN in 2004 as a clinical leadership facilitator, having previously worked as a practice development nurse, a ward sister and manager for a centre providing women’s services at The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in London. She is RCN professional lead for the executive nurse network and a professional learning and development facilitator.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.39.s44
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now