Visual impairment in children
Sue Watkinson Senior research lecturer, Thames Valley University, London
Sheriden Graham Senior orthoptist, Central Middlesex Hospital, London
This article examines the paediatric ophthalmic nurse’s role in treating and managing several common ocular conditions.
Nursing Standard. 19, 51, 58-65. doi: 10.7748/ns2005.08.19.51.58.c3946Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now