Verification of expected death
Rebecca McGeehan Practice development co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield
This article describes the procedure for the verification of an expected death, as it relates to nursing staff.
Nursing Standard. 22, 11, 35-36. doi: 10.7748/ns2007.11.22.11.35.c6239Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now