Uterine problems: the menstrual cycle
Dinah Gould Professor of Nursing, Faculty of Health and Social Care at South Bank University, London
This article explains what sort of uterine problems women may experience and the role of the nurse caring for women with such problems.
12, 50, 38-45.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now