The NHS displays absurd double standards on circumcision
I support the law in the UK against female genital mutilation (FGM) and the fact that staff in acute hospitals are now mandated to record information on a national database about women and children who have undergone FGM (News May 28).
28, 40, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now