The importance of mouth care in preventing infection
Gladys Xavier Public Health Infection Control Nurse, Redbridge and Waltham Forest Health Authority, Essex
Most patients can benefit from nurses taking an active interest in their oral hygiene. Gladys Xavier describes how effective mouth care can improve a patient’s quality of life and prevent serious infections.
14, 18, 47-51.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now