Teaching and promoting testicular self-examination
Rosemary Cook Nursing Officer, Primary Care, NHSE
Testicular cancer is the commonest malignancy of young men, but it also has a high cure rate. This article discusses the teaching and promotion of testicular self-examination as a technique for early detection of the disease.
14, 24, 48-51.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now