Karen Castille Senior Nurse/Business Manager, Accident & Emergency Department, Bolton Hospitals NHS Trust and Chair of the RCN Accident and Emergency Nursing Association
This article describes the nursing interventions involved in wound cleaning before the application of sutures, as well as the necessary wound assessment skills, and preparatory techniques in suturing simple lacerations of the skin
12, 41, 41-48.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now