Supporting family carers in the community setting
Vicky Wilson Lecturer in district nursing, University of Paisley, Renfrewshire
The author examines the pressures that may be experienced by carers in the community and discusses ways in which nurses can help to address these problems.
Nursing Standard. 18, 29, 47-53. doi: 10.7748/ns2004.03.18.29.47.c3581Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now