‘Sugar bag baby’ determined to give something back as a neonatal nurse
Two decades on from her remarkable survival as an infant, a ‘sugar bag baby’ who was born at just 24 weeks’ gestation has become a neonatal nurse.
32, 12, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now